- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Apprenticeship Skills does not own or control, or to people that Apprenticeship Skills does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Apprenticeship Skills collects personally identifiable information when you register to be a user on either the www.apprenticeshipskills.co.uk or when you use certain Apprenticeship Skills products or services, when you visit Apprenticeship Skills pages, and when you enter details in any feedback forms or surveys. Apprenticeship Skills may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Apprenticeship Skills, we ask for your name, username, company, password, telephone, email, job title, address and web/homepage . Once you register with Apprenticeship Skills and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Apprenticeship Skills also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Apprenticeship Skills Cookie information and the page you requested.
Apprenticeship Skills uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity on the www.apprenticeshipskills.co.uk to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Apprenticeship Skills will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Apprenticeship Skills may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Apprenticeship Skills to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- Apprenticeship Skills may set and access Apprenticeship Skills Cookies on your computer.
- Apprenticeship Skills allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to RST's cookies
- Apprenticeship Skills may use its sites' advertising creatives to access our cookies within our network of web sites, in connection with Apprenticeship Skills products and services
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Apprenticeship Skills gives you the ability to edit your Apprenticeship Skills account information and preferences at any time
- Should you wish to remove yourself from the system please email us to request your complete removal
- Your Apprenticeship Skills Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security
- In certain areas Apprenticeship Skills uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
- Apprenticeship Skills may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages
- Any user found to be abusing either the www.rstlimited.net will have all privileges revoked and will be barred from further use of the sites
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete the feedback form on the right